You’d think being from NY I would have been partying it up for last night’s Super Bowl…eating up a storm & kicking back with a few beers. Well, not so much. Rich & I stayed home. Rich watched the game, I watched the commercials (boring). Exciting right?! Unfortunately our Super Bowl boxes were not lucky ones, though one guy just so happened to have the same numbers on both sheets & killed by winning the final $1,000. Sweet! I think he spent $40 total on his boxes. *sigh*
What I did do was catch up on e-mails since it was another unplugged weekend & found that Brooke, over at Brooke: Not on a Diet tagged me to do this fun “get to know ya” game that you’ll see bouncing around the blog world! Be sure to see if you’re tagged by me at the end of the post!…You’re it!
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random Things:
1. I wish we had enough money where I could leave my job & volunteer full time actually making a difference in the world.
2. I love the snow…with every flake I feel like a kid.
3. I’ve broken out the Holy Water on Natie when he was in full tantrum mode.
4. I miss the days when a pint of Guinness was dinner.
5. I still walk & talk in my sleep. Thankfully I haven’t gone outside in my sleep in years!
6. I find it funny that I’m afraid of water, but moved on an island….
7. Speaking of afraid – Spiders – holy Mary….they’re Satan’s creatures.
8. As of January I haven’t stepped foot in a McDonalds, Wendy’s, Burger King, KFC, Taco Bell, etc. for seven years! Thanks Super Size Me & Fast Food Nation!
9. I still can’t figure out Twitter to save my life. @#@#@#@#lakjsdf;laskdfj (WHAT?)
10. I prefer power tools over jewelry…
11. I found it insanely hard to find 11 people/bloggers to tag.
11 Questions from Brooke!
1) If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? Orange, I love autumn and just maybe some kid would use me to color a tree.
2) Last movie you watched? Cars – Seriously – we bought it for Natie last week & have watched it 5 times since then.
3) Last book you read? – Oh boy, I’d say Pregnancy Week by Week – yeah, it’s been that long since I picked up a book.
4) Most amount of money you’ve won at the casino or playing the lottery? – $27 on a scratch off I got for my 27th birthday, which is the 27th of Sept.
5) Favorite drink, alcoholic and non? – Alcoholic it’s between a pint of Guinness & a Margarita – with salt. Non – water or unsweetened iced tea..oh wait – how can I forget coffee!
6) What is your favorite thing to cook? – My Mom’s lasagna. It tastes just like she used to make it.
7) Any tattoos? If so,what are they? – None
8) What’s your favorite scary movie? – Not a big scary movie person, but I guess old school & say Psycho.
9) What website do you visit the most? – Hotmail – boring, I know, but it’s my e-mail. Other than that it would have to be Weight Watchers – etools!
10) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? – It’s a toss between Italy & Ireland.
11) Silliest thing you have ever done? I’m pretty much silly 24/7, so I can’t think of anything that stands out as being the silliest. I wish I could!
My 11 Tagged Bloggers!
Here are your 11 Questions to answer!
1. What is your favorite workout?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. On Super Bowl Sunday did you care more about the game, the commercials, the food or the super bowl boxes?
4. What are you allergic to?
5. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
6. What was your favorite childhood memory?
7. What was your first job?
8. What is your favorite music group?
9. How do you like your water?
10. What are you eating right now?
11. What is your favorite holiday – and why?