So how has everyone been? Hopefully enjoying the holidays with family & friends like I was…but hopefully not off the wagon like I was…yup!…surprise! I still can’t get this right. That’s ok though – new year, right? Fresh start? Lines to join the gyms? MFP’s server is blowing up? Probably. But I’m baaaack!
To start everything off right I stepped on the scale this morning & saw in 3 wks I gain 8.2. Let’s review… I didn’t track – at all. I didn’t workout… The month of December for me consisted with a flair up in my asthma & chronic bronchitis, which has now turned into this lovely middle ear infection – that had me sitting in a clinic for over 2 hours on Monday to get meds. If I ever needed a Hazmat suit – it was then. I basically tossed all the hard work I’ve done out the door for December. But…that’s the past & I’m looking forward. I actually said to my PIC, Kim, that I’m so over eating bad. It wasn’t even enjoyable anymore. I was ready to start exercising & eating right again. And then I looked behind me wondering who actually said that…
So I have many goals in mind… here’s my 2013 goals!
1. Get more organized! Simplify!
– I’m really looking forward to cleaning out closets, drawers, cabinets you name it & selling, donating & tossing what I can.
2. Take better care of myself!
– You wouldn’t think this was a hard one, but as many – my family comes before me. I need to take the steps to care for myself first so I CAN continue to care for my family.
– This includes, making doctors’ appts that I’ve put off for too long., Working out consistently, eating better – which will in turn help my family too because they eat what I make!, Also mental health – treating myself to a massage at least 2x this year, making more “me” time.
– Flossing daily – LOL, yeah, seriously!
3. Blog more consistently. I notice I’m more on track when I’m writing & reading blogs.
4. Get finances in order – ugh!, nuff said!
5. Make a final decision one way or another if I’m going to grow our family.
– This one is going to be tough, but I need to do it.
Now for January Goals!
I sat down with my PIC, Kim & we made these goals together. I’m going to be realistic. I know I LOVE to workout everyday, but life just doesn’t work that way.