Yesterday just got away from me! I did WI first thing in the morning though & I was up 0.5. So my overall loss for January was 4.4 lbs! Yeah! So I did manage to lose & keep off the 4 lb. goal I set for myself & I’m very happy about that.
Now….how did I do on my other goals…sigh….
1. Track every BLT – I did great with this. I’m sure there were some bites I “forgot”, but for the most part everything was tracked! Even my high sodium Japanese dinner on Saturday with my killer homemade carrot cake! (Happy Birthday Susan!)
2. Workout 3x week – this did not happen. With still being sick – you know – middle ear infections and in the words of Sweet Brown – “bronchitis – ain’t nobody got time for that….” (LOL)
3. Running 23 miles – see above – blah. Even with being well this week & running Tuesday & today there’s no way I’ll hit my goal.
4. Meal Plan! – this has actually been fun! I’ve been trying some new recipes & by using ZipList.com it’s been so easy! Thanks again Traci!
5. Lose & keep off 4lbs – SUCCESS!
I’m going to work on February goals for Friday, but I’m pretty sure they’ll be the same since this month was a wash with being a big sick bundle of yuck!